In Contacts Journal, a ToDo is a great way to set a follow-up with a contact. You can set alarms, schedule appointments to your Calendar, create repeating tasks, add location, and add notes as well.
Using ToDos, you can build a list of tasks and follow-ups for every contact.
From a contact's ToDos tab, press the + button.
Another way is to go to the overall ToDos page and press the + button, then select the contact you want to add the task for.
You can add some properties for the ToDo:
- Location: you can create a new Location for the meeting, or pick from the Locations already added
- Repeat: create repeatable ToDo
- Alert: get a notification before the ToDo is due
- Calendar: add the ToDo to your Calendar app
You can also add new ToDos from different places:
- from the Add Contact page, select the Add ToDo option
- from the Contacts list page, you can press-and-hold on a contact, and see the Add ToDo option
- from Siri, you can use voice commands or the Shortcuts app to create new ToDos
- from the app's icon on the home screen, you can press-and-hold for a second, and select the Add ToDo option