- customer relationship management for small businesses
- tracking conversations with your clients
- keeping a call log
- business networking
- professionals like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers etc.
- keeping a history of interactions with your friends and family
As long as you are someone who interacts with many people, professionally or personally, Contacts Journal will help you manage your relationships, and keep you on top of things.
Keep track of important interactions: add notes for each meeting with Logs; create follow-ups and reminders with ToDos.
In each contact's Files section, you attach images and documents, add hand-written notes, scan documents, add hand-written notes, and import files from different sources.
Extend the app by defining and creating your own custom fields, and attaching custom data for each contact.
Your contacts’ addresses are automatically geo-coded and placed on the Map view. You can also color-code the pins for each contact.
Create email templates with personalization tags, to send prepared emails quickly, but with a personal touch
Send email to groups of contacts. This also works with email “templates”, so each group member can have their own personalized email.
Use our powerful “Create Contacts” page to efficiently add new contacts. You can also import contacts from the Contacts app, or using a vCard file.
Enable the CloudSync option for automatic, seamless syncing between the Contacts Journal app on iOS and Mac, using your iCloud account. Works great when offline as well!
• Extensive support for Siri Shortcuts
• Dark Mode
• Document Scanning and Add Drawings in a contact's Files section
No account signup needed! Your data is always under your own control, and we don't have any access to it.
• The app is initially limited to 20 Logs, ToDos, Files, User Fields, etc. To add unlimited entries, please purchase the Unlimited Personal Plan
• The Unlimited Plan is a one-time purchase, and can be restored on other iOS devices.
• The Contacts Journal Mac app is sold separately
• Share your Contacts Journal data with others using iCloud accounts
• Real-time, automatic syncing between multiple users
• Create multiple teams to share different information with different users
Read more about how to get started using Contacts Journal.