Beautiful New Design
- Thoughtfully redesigned for visual clarity, and new app interface looks great, and is easier to use than ever
- Slightly larger fonts are used all over the app, making your notes more legible
- Logs and ToDos notes now show more than 2 lines of text in the list
- New App Icon better fits in with the Big Sur theme
- Easily access your Contact Tags, Contact Groups and Custom Filters, allowing you to categorize and filter their information more seamlessly
- Select more than one Tags or Group to filter by multiple items. You can even use AND or OR functions to combine the filters.
- You can also right-click on a Tag to edit it's details, or delete it.
- You can also right-click on a Contact Group to rename it, or delete it.
- With Tags and Private Groups, you can also drag to reorder the list, right within the sidebar.
- You can drag-and-drop contacts from the contacts into onto a Tag or a Group!
- You can now delete Public Groups from the sidebar, and they will get deleted in the Apple Contacts app.
Contacts Page Changes
- You can now see each contact's Tags list within the Contacts list
- You can right-click to add or remove Tags from a contact
- You can also see how many Logs, ToDos and/or Files they have added
- On the Contact Details page, you can now see the Edit button on the "Info" tab
- On the Contact Details page, there is a new "..." button at the top allows some functionality to be accessed quickly, including changes tags, or opening the "Edit Contact" page without having to first open the "Info" tab
- You can drag an image from Finder onto the contact’s detail page thumbnail to set a new image
- New Date Picker to filter Logs from specific dates. You can even select multiple dates to filter with
- New Custom Filters to show count for important information, like "Logs This Week"
- You can now see thumbnail for any attachments that are added to the Log
- You can now see the contacts profile picture and company name with the Log / ToDo
- New Date Picker to filter ToDos from specific dates. You can even select multiple dates to filter with
- New filters to quickly see tasks due Today, in the Next 7 Days, or which are Overdue
- Maps page has a new sidebar to quickly filter your contacts by Pin Colors. You can select multiple Pin Colors as well
- Selecting a contact now shows a new, more detailed contact page, including the contact's profile picture, their Tags list, and quick buttons to call, email or message the contact, or get driving directions.
- New sidebar to filter by type of files
Dark Mode improvements
- When using the Import Contacts page, you can now filter the contacts list by the Contact Groups from your Apple Contacts app
- the app now runs as a native M1 Mac app, so it's much faster than before
- we have also made performance improvements, so that the app launches and runs faster than before
If you enjoy the updates, please support us by leaving a review in the App Store and recommending us to your friends and colleagues. Each review and referral matters, and helps us grow and improve our app.
Here is a link to the app in the App Store: Contacts Journal CRM for Mac