Contact image thumbnails now show contact's initials by default. This gives the user more information than just using the previous generic contact image. And it looks much better in Dark Mode as well.
When searching for multiple words (e.g. "John Smith"), the app will show more accurate search results. Previously if the display order setting was "Last Name, First Name", the search results for multiple words would sometimes miss some contacts. It will also now do partial name matches, so searching for "Jo Apple" will show the "John Appleseed" contact in the search results.
- using the 'Add Log' shortcut would sometimes fail with "Contact Not Found" error
- Private Groups reordering by drag-and-drop didn't work
- Map view would automatically re-center on current location as location was changed
- Teams users couldn't change a "Public Contact" to "Private Contact"
- adding new Tags from the Assign Tags page would resize the page incorrectly
If you enjoy the updates, please support us by leaving a review in the App Store and recommending us to your friends and colleagues. Each review and referral matters, and helps us grow and improve our app. Here is a link to the app in the App Store page: Contacts Journal CRM