Contact Addresses in Logs / ToDo Location :
- You can now use a contact's address as the Location in a Log or ToDo. This will make it easier to add location information to your data.
- Previously you had to manually create a Location field, usually by duplicating a contact's address. With this update, you'll have a more efficient workflow.
Maps Improvements (iOS-only):
- New pin styles on Maps page give contact's name and company name directly on the map, so you don't have to tap on each pin to find the contact.
- With a contact's pin selected, you can now use Add Log or Add ToDo from that location!
- Tapping on a contact's pin will also display the contact's photo (if one exists), and also an indication of how many Logs or ToDos exist at that location.
- Maps Clustering groups together close-by pins into one, so that the Maps page loads very efficiently. You can zoom in and out, and the clustering will re-arrange automatically
- You can tap on a clustered pin to spread out all the pins into individual locations
- Note: if you want, you can turn off Clustering from More -> Settings -> Display Settings -> Maps Clustering.
Search And Sort Improvements:
- Search on Contacts page is faster and more comprehensive.
- On Mac, search on the contacts page now includes emails and phone numbers.
- Sorting of contacts has also improved, and takes into account localized characters (e.g. previously names with umlauts used to grouped into the # section; now they should be sorted in the correct sections)
Please Note: make sure you have updated all your Contacts Journal apps (on iPhone, iPad or Mac) to the latest version if you want to use the latest functionality.
Rate or Review Contacts Journal
If you enjoy the free updates to Contacts Journal, please support us by leaving a review in the App Store, and recommending us to your friends and colleagues. Each review and referral helps us grow and improve our app. Here are the links to the App Store pages:
For any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com