Improved Add Logs / ToDos page:
- The Add Log / ToDos page has been redesigned, to make it easier to quickly add new Logs and ToDos.
- You can now easily access contact information from the Logs / ToDos page, by tapping on the contact's name
- Now you can add multiple contacts per Log! If you meet multiple people at an event, you can easily add the same note for everyone. The Log will show up in each contact’s Logs page, as well as the main Logs page.
- You can now add Attachments (images, documents or files) to your Logs! Great for keeping track of pictures from meetings, or attaching important documents after the event
- The Location option has been expanded to show the map and address of the ‘location’ in-line with the Log
- Adding ToDos to Calendar has been simplified as well
- The redesigned Email Drafts page allows you to send emails to multiple contacts at once … with a Group selected, you can select all contacts, and email them at once
- Also supports Email Templates, so you can apply the template to your Group Email, and Contacts Journal will generate each email separately with the appropriate merge tags filled in, so you can send them one-by-one easily.
- To do this, select the Group from the Filters page, then select the Edit button from the contacts list, and select the ‘action’ button, where you will see the option to
Share Extensions (iOS-only):
- Now you can select text or images from any other app and ‘share’ it with Contacts Journal, to create a new Log, without having to leave the original app!
- You can also select images and videos from the Photos app (or any other app) and use the new "Add File" extension.
- See detailed instructions on how to use the Share Extension
- We also added a "Today" page extension, to show you a list of contacts that are nearby from your current location.
Please Note: make sure you have updated all your Contacts Journal apps (on iPhone, iPad or Mac) to the latest version if you want to use the latest functionality.
Rate or Review Contacts Journal
If you enjoy the free updates to Contacts Journal, please support us by leaving a review in the App Store, and recommending us to your friends and colleagues. Each review and referral helps us grow and improve our app. Here are the links to the App Store pages:
For any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org