To share your Contacts Journal data and collaborate in real-time with other users, you need to signup for a "Contacts Journal Teams" plan.
- A "Contacts Journal Teams" plan requires a monthly or annual subscription, purchased through the Contacts Journal app.
- Each plan starts with a 2-week Free Trial, so you can try out the team syncing before committing to paying for it.
- The subscription renews automatically at the end of each cycle.
- There are 3 different plans available; depending on how many people you want to share the data with. If you want to share with only 1 other user, you can select the "1 iCloud User" plan. If you want to share with up to 5 other people, you can select the "5 iCloud User" plan etc.
You can signup for the plan from the Contacts Journal Teams page [prices shown will depend on your local currency]:
Once you click on the "Start Subscription" or "Start Free Trial" button, you will then authorize the subscription plan through your iTunes account.
Some important points to note:
- you need to have an iCloud account signed in to your device
- only the Team Owner needs to signup for a subscription plan. Anyone joining a team just need to download the Contacts Journal app and join a team to enable full functionality.
- You can create a team of maximum 20 participants at this time. Let us know if you want more users on your plan
- the Team Owner has to open his/her Contacts Journal app at least once, around the time of the plan's renewal date, so that the team participants can be automatlcally updated of the new renewal date.