If you accidentally upload the wrong data to CloudSync, or are having some problems with the syncing not working properly, you can reset and resend to CloudSync by following these instructions:
- update the app to the latest version on all your devices. It should be v5.6+ on iPhone and iPad, and v3.0+ on the Mac
- turn off CloudSync sync on all devices, if it’s enabled
- On iOS, delete the previous CloudSync data: from the More -> Personal Sync Settings page, press-and-hold on the CloudSync option, and then select the “Delete CloudSync Container” option to clear out the CloudSync data.
- Then enable CloudSync on the version which has the latest data, and choose to upload data
- When finished uploading, you can then enable CloudSync on the other devices as well
If you are using the iCloud Legacy sync system, we *strongly* encourage you to transition to the new CloudSync option instead. The iCloud Legacy system will not be supported in the future.