- You can now press-and-hold (or pull down) on notifications, so you can see more details for the ToDo, including your ToDo’s notes
- You can also access new actions from the notification, like “Show Contact”, “Complete ToDo”, or “Delete ToDo”
- Notifications from Contacts Journal can now be marked ‘time-sensitive’, and can work with Focus modes (see below)
Custom Repeat Intervals
- For ToDos, you can now create custom repeat intervals
- Custom frequencies can be based on daily, weekly, monthly or yearly intervals!
External Email Attachments
When sending emails, you can now select external attachments, so you're not restricted to just picking files that have been imported into Contacts Journal
- on iOS: you can pick documents from iCloud Drive
- on Mac: you can pick any document on computer as an attachment
It is now possible to receive notifications from Contacts Journal even if you have enabled a Focus Mode, like "Do Not Disturb" or "Work".
First, go to Settings -> Notifications -> CJournal, and make sure "Time Sensitive Notifications" is enabled.
Next, in Settings -> Focus -> select the focus mode you're interested in, and in Apps, if you have "Allow Notifications From" enabled, you can add the CJournal app there.
Rate or Review Contacts Journal
If you enjoy the free updates to Contacts Journal, please support us by leaving a review in the App Store, and recommending us to your friends and colleagues. Each review and referral helps us grow and improve our app. Here are the links to the App Store pages: